Become a Club Key Holder.
Becoming a Key Holder means you can visit the club to play Progressive Club or County Competitions, or simply to practise, at a time of your own choosing, regardless of whether the club is open for a competition or any other organised function.
Playing Members and Winter Members may become a Club Key Holder subject to the following Conditions.
KEY HOLDER CONDITIONS
Key Holders will be issued with a set of Site Keys on payment of a returnable deposit (currently £20). The member will also be allocated, (or choose), a 4 digit PIN number that will deactivate and reset the Club Alarm System. Key Holders must use this PIN number on each occasion they open or lock up the facility. They must also enter their Name, and time of Arrival and Departure in the Diary each time they do so.
KEY HOLDER RULES
1. Keys are provided to members for their own personal use and must not be loaned to anyone else.
2. Members must not divulge their PIN number to anyone else.
3. The first key holding member to arrive MUST open the facility in accordance with
the published procedure.
This Procedure is a Legal Requirement under Fire Safety Law
4. The key holding member responsible for closing the facility MUST do so in
accordance with the official procedure.
5. All key holding Annual members who do not re-apply for membership in April
must return their keys to the Building Manager or another Executive Member.
6. All Winter key holding members must return their keys to the Building Manager or another Executive member by 31March.
7. No-one may play on the green unless the clubhouse has been opened in
accordance with the club rules.
8. Any key holder losing their keys must inform a member of the Executive as soon
Please remember that keys belong to the club and are only on loan to
To Apply to become a Club Key Holder log in to the Member's Section and fill in
the Application Form.